CEE Automotive Supply Chain 2022: Challenges for Automotive Supply Chain in 2023 and Beyond
Key organizations of the Czech and Slovak automotive industry are inviting their members and all European players of the automotive industry to join the CEE Automotive Supply Chain 2022, fifth edition of conference, exhibition and B2B brokerage event organized alternately in Slovakia and Czech Republic.
This event combines conference & networking evening on the first day and B2B meetings on the second day, offering a contract oportunities for automotive professionals looking for partners in CEE region.
Join the biggest Automotive Matchmaking in Czech and Slovak republic
Created to provide a great scope of leading experts and stakeholders of CEE automotive region with focus on the V4 countries (Czech republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia) and Austria, the event is offering an unique opportunity to strengthen your position in the region.
- Automotive industry
- Automotive supply chain
- Future requirements on suppliers
- Quality in automotive industry
- Logistics in automotive industry
- Primary production parts sales
Who should participate?
Companies active in the automotive sector or companies interested in becoming part of the supply chain. Especially from the following sectors:
- Automotive parts and components
- Systems and modules
- Automotive IT
- Automotive automation
- Production and service
- Automotive R&D
Why to participate?
- Get inspired by professionals from the industry
- Find potential commercial and technology partners
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Promote your products, technology and know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts
How does it work?
- Register and publish your company information
- Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice and manage your meetings
- You will receive your meeting schedule several days before the event